Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Can Almost Taste It!

I am so close to being done, that it is driving me completely crazy!  I just need to keep myself motivated and hopefully if I can be disciplined enough, within the next three days or so I will be done with my first novel.  I am so excited I can barely stand it.  I joke with people that know about this endeavor of mine, that I have honestly written this entire book while either holding a baby or listening to one cry.  Let's just say I have gotten extremely talented at typing with one hand.

I do need to mention my embarrassing job of posting lately. It has been years, and I am ashamed.  Hopefully now I will be posting at least once a week. And hopefully my next post will be a celebratory one. Where I will be treating myself to something, I'm not sure what yet, great in honor of finishing this goal of mine. I would like to thank my husband, Steve. He has been pushing me to finish for these last few months. It has been nice having to answer to someone who at least cares that I finish, especially when I would get discouraged thinking that the end was nowhere in sight.

Now I can see the end clearly and it is taunting me! So I am going to keep pushing on. I only have three more chapters! So, instead of posting something too long, I will cut it short and hopefully use the time I saved to write another chapter. Wish me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment